Hybrid Cloud Secure Interconnect to Alibaba's Public Cloud Data Centres
TAScloud in partnership with Optus and AAPT have started the commissioning of secured Hybrid Cloud interconnects to Alibaba Cloud's data centres in Sydney.
Why secure Hybrid Cloud interconnect?
- Securely connect Private Cloud to sites
- Securely connect Public Cloud to sites
- Securely connect SaaS products to sites
- Integrate your Private and Public Clouds
- Provide effective SaaS connectivity
- Support integration from Pop Up stores
- Short term or long term interoperability with SaaS products
- Detailed hybrid cloud analytics to improve decisions
- Hybrid cloud automation of new Network domains
"The power of Alibaba's cloud has been proven with the 11.11 Global Shopping Festival, in which Alibaba Cloud supported peak traffic of 175,000 transactions per second. Last year, nearly 100,000 merchants participated in the global shopping event, with consumers spending RMB 120.7 billion (USD 17.79 billion) during the 24-hour period."